We encourage loved ones to visit patients and we make every effort to provide
a safe and comfortable environment for our patients and visitors. While
receiving care, patients have the right to decide who may or may not visit,
and those visitors are allowed without regard to race, color, national
origin, language, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical
or mental disability, or socioeconomic status.
Our staff and caregivers understand the important role that visitors and
support persons play and every effort is made to ensure that our patients’
support person is embraced as a valued member of the care team.
- To safeguard the comfort of all our patients, visitors are asked to talk
quietly and leave promptly when visiting hours have ended.
- The visiting times and/or the number of visitors may be limited in certain
circumstances – and vary unit by unit - to protect the health, safety,
and privacy of our patients.
- If visitors are not feeling well or have an illness that can be transferred
to our patients, please refrain from visiting.
- Visitors must follow infection control precautions, keep noise to a minimum,
refrain from taking photographs or videos, and comply with restrictions
on smoking, alcohol and illegal substances.
- Before entering and after leaving your loved one's room, make sure
to wash your hands.
- All children must be in the company of a responsible adult and may not
be left unattended.
General visiting hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Visitors will not be allowed in the room at the time of treatment or nursing care.
- We request visitors keep visits brief.
- Visitors should use the main entrance of the hospital to enter and exit.
- Visitors with cold, flu or other contagious diseases are requested to not
- Visitors should check with the nurse before bringing food or gifts to the
patient's room because the patient may be on a special diet.
Garden Grove Hospital Medical Center is actively protecting patients, visitors,
and employees by adopting the following recommendations from the CDC.
- All visitors must be 16 years of age or older
- Visitors with the following flu-like symptoms may not be allowed to visit
such as, but not limited to:
- sore throat
- runny or stuffy nose
- body aches
We appreciate your cooperation for the safety of our patients and staff members.
Questions? Please call us at (714) 741-2700.
Patients and visitors may park in the main parking lot in front of the
hospital and doctors' offices. The parking lot on the East side of
the hospital charges a parking fee. We recommend that you park on the
West side of our facility.
If your visitors would like to drop by our hospital cafeteria for breakfast,
lunch, dinner, or a snack, they're welcome to do so. The cafeteria
is located on the ground floor of the hospital.
Breakfast 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m
Lunch 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The cafeteria is open seven days a week. Twenty-four hour vending machines
are located near the cafeteria.
For the comfort of your loved ones, there is a visitors' lounge on
each unit. It is a good place for them to relax while you're resting,
undergoing tests or being examined.