Parenthood is one of life's greatest adventures! The journey can be exciting and a bit overwhelming. Here at Garden Grove Hospital, we offer many services for you and your baby including:
- Highly skilled obstetrical physicians
- Pediatric specialists
- Family-centered maternity unit
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Perinatal Care Center providing specialized care and outpatient services for women diagnosed with high-risk pregnancies.
- Convenient pre-admission services
- Medi-Cal and Healthy Families application assistance
- Free prenatal and health education classes
- Family resource services including the BRIDGES program
- Maternity tea and tour events
- Patient liaisons to offer personalized services for our English, Spanish, Korean and Vietnamese-speaking guests.
To find out more about upcoming maternity classes and events, please call (714) 741-3398. We look forward to being a part of your exciting journey into parenthood.
We practice a family-centered approach to childbirth. We encourage husbands, siblings and grandparents to participate in the wonderful experience of birth. We offer 12 Labor-Delivery-Recovery (LDR) rooms, which allow the mother to stay in one room throughout the birthing experience, and two dedicated Cesarean-section rooms. In addition to our LDR rooms, Garden Grove Hospital also has a Level II Special Care Newborn Nursery Unit to provide care for premature babies and newborns with special medical needs.
Garden Grove Hospital Medical Center provides a comprehensive range of prenatal and maternity services.
- Free pregnancy testing.
- Assistance in finding a specialist near the patient's home.
- Assistance with insurance verification. An on-site Medi-Cal eligibility worker is also available to assist you with an application.
- Access to a variety of prenatal classes and education.
- Maternity tour of the hospital.
- Pre-admission assistance. Your physician's office can fax the completed pre-admit form to us or you may get one during the maternity tour and complete it.
Some of the finest physicians in Orange County are on the medical staff at Garden Grove Hospital. If you are looking for a physician, please
to find the right doctor for you.
As your healthcare partner, each member of our team is committed to making your birth experience as smooth and comfortable as possible.