General visiting hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Visitors will not be allowed in the room at the time of treatment or nursing care.
- We request visitors keep visits brief.
- Visitors should use the main entrance of the hospital to enter and exit.
- Visitors with cold, flu or other contagious diseases are requested to not
- Visitors should check with the nurse before bringing food or gifts to the
patient's room because the patient may be on a special diet.
Garden Grove Hospital Medical Center is actively protecting patients, visitors,
and employees by adopting the following recommendations from the CDC.
- All visitors must be 16 years of age or older
- Visitors with the following flu-like symptoms may not be allowed to visit
such as, but not limited to:
- sore throat
- runny or stuffy nose
- body aches
We appreciate your cooperation for the safety of our patients and staff members.
Questions? Please call us at (714) 741-2700.
Patients and visitors may park in the main parking lot in front of the
hospital and doctors' offices. The parking lot on the East side of
the hospital charges a parking fee. We recommend that you park on the
West side of our facility.
If your visitors would like to drop by our hospital cafeteria for breakfast,
lunch, dinner, or a snack, they're welcome to do so. The cafeteria
is located on the ground floor of the hospital.
Breakfast 6:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m
Lunch 11:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
The cafeteria is open seven days a week. Twenty-four hour vending machines
are located near the cafeteria.
For the comfort of your loved ones, there is a visitors' lounge on
each unit. It is a good place for them to relax while you're resting,
undergoing tests or being examined.